This video is of my former band "Blast from the Past" and has a length of 1 hour and 16 minutes.
It has been made on a small open air concert in my home village in August 2002 and shows our complete gig except of one song, where we had a technical problem with recording.
We played the good old stuff from blues to soul and rock.
More information and download links for different video qualities you find below the video player.
Attention! Visitors with mobile internet or lower connection speed or portable devices: Check and correct if necessary the selected video quality below.
- 1. Gloria (Van Morrison) 4:53
- 2. Free Falling (Tom Petty) 4:40
- 3. I Thank You (Sam And Dave) 3:25
- 4. Rock Me Babe (B. B. King) 3:45
- 5. Hey Joe (traditional) 4:38
- 6. And The Wind Cries Mary (Jimi Hendrix) 3:31
- 7. Foxy Lady (Jimi Hendrix) 2:59
- 8. All Along The Watchtower (Bob Dylan) 4:06
- 9. Gimme Shelter (The Rolling Stones) 5:00
- 10. Forever Young (Bob Dylan) 5:28
- 11. Little Wing (Jimi Hendrix) 3:15
- 12. Tupelo Honey (Van Morrison) 4:32
- 13. Gimme Some Lovin' (Spencer Davis Group) 5:50
- 14. I Shall Be Released (Bob Dylan) 4:16
- 15. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) (Jimi Hendrix) 6:03
- 16. Going Home (The Rocky Horror Show) 3:25
- 17. Red House (Jimi Hendrix) 5:53
All songs performed by Blast from the Past.
Fee for copyright has been paid by the organizer of the concert, the Municipality of Hirschberg (Bergstrasse).
The musicians - Blast from the Past
Guitar and vocals: Richard "Fade" Fath
Bass and back. vocals: Andreas "Andi" Commes
Drums: Helmut "Helle" Treiber
The video - details
Recorded on August 24, 2002 at the Sunny Noises Open Air Festival in Großsachsen
Produced in 2003 at unReel-media (Christopher "Chris" Mills) in Mannheim
Duration: 1 hour 16 minutes
Produced by: OzMoose productions (Alexander "Ozzy" Ostwald, Christopher "Chris" Mills)
Directed by: Alexander "Ozzy" Ostwald
Camera: Alexander "Ozzy" Ostwald, Moritz Rauh
Video engineering: Christopher "Chris" Mills
Video editors: Christopher "Chris" Mills, Alexander "Ozzy" Ostwald
Live sound and recording: Bernd Molitor
Audio post production: Andreas "Andi" Commes, Christopher "Chris" Mills
Edited for web playback in 2013 - re-encoding, display of song titles and authors: Richard "Fade" Fath